Thursday, July 15

Camping & Other


 Hi,

      Yup, we are still around. It seems our summer has filled to the brim and is overflowing, so much so that time for such thing as blogging gets pushed off. I don't necessarily begrudge the business though, with exception to robbing me of my time with the wife and God. Interesting how "legitimate" business gets in the way of those things that really matter. The Graber camping trip was a great breather in one sense, in another sense it lent to the overall rat race. Oh well, I enjoyed it.
      Camping went really well for the most part. The only things that could have gone better would be catching bigger fish and not having to move due to noisy neighbors. Not that they were any more of a source of noise than we were but it was the nature of their racket that was a bit distasteful. We did some fishing, hiking, made yummy food, and took pictures. I also got a date or two in with my wife. Pictures of camping are here.

Till later!!
     


1 comment:

  1. wow, that pic of the tree is really neat! the lighting perfect

    ReplyDelete