Thursday, May 4

Photo of the Week (May 2, 2010)


Camera: Nikon D5000
Lens: 18 - 55 VR
Shutter Speed: 1/200 of a Second
Aperture: F22 
ISO:  200
Focal Length: 18mm 
Exposure Bias: -1 Step
White Balance: Auto w/tweaks
Saturation turned all the way up and Contrast all the way up.

        I think the most difficult part of this picture was to create some sort of a general focal point. Those dandelions that you see waving around in the sky kept catching my eye and it took me a little work to figure out how to to make them stand out from the rest. By getting down in close to them I was able to actually put them a against the blue and clouds.
       I used an aperture of f22 to aid me in getting everything in focus or close to it. A fuzzy foreground and background would have ruined the picture.

1 comment:

  1. There you go, that's better. I won't retype my earlier comment, I'll just say that my wife says you made the weeds look nice. ~GB

    ReplyDelete