Saturday, October 17

The Blog That Should Have Been, And Other Things

I was digging through some old writings of mine today, and decided that I should have started this blog several years ago, when I lived at home yet. I have a collection of writings that I did for fun, just as if I would have had a blog. So, as I was digging through those files, and laughing my head off, I thought, "It's too bad I didn't do this three years ago, when I actually had something to write about"


Anyway, I think I will dig through some of those, polish them up, protect the innocent and guilty, and then share them with you all. Maybe I should just let all my writings ripen for two or three years, they might be better with age.


Another topic: Practice what you preach?


I went up to the hospital the other day for a test. When I walked in, there was this sign on the window, If you have symptoms of the flu, cough, fever, sneezing, etc. please ask for a mask at the front desk. And there were a few people sitting there that were wearing masks. Well, so I went back to where I was going, and both technicans had the cough and sniffles. Hmmmm. I guess if I didn't have the flu before, I might certainly get it now.


Once upon a time...


There was a black bear. He wasn't too little, and he wasn't too big, he was just right. He wanted to go shopping, and you can read the rest of the story here.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe technicians germs are contagious so they're exempt from this new mask wearing fad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,you should just post those writings now and give us a date so we know when it came from, that would be really fun. -Lisl

    ReplyDelete