Sunday, May 16

Pictures from Anniversary Trip

Hi Folks,
             These coming humble photos are from our recent anniversary trip. I would say more about the trip but I don't think I am going to. I will say this, it was very relaxing and worth it.        
             To start things off, I thought I would begin with a series of shots of a particular rock on the beach. I can't decide which one I like better. By the way Gabe, I did try f8 vs f22 at a very wide angle and there is a difference. For the rest of you, it is lingo for aperture values on cameras. It is the equivalent to the iris in your eye. 


The complicated version, I like it, but I think it has to many distractions.


This is the simple version, which I like better. Your eyes are drawn to the tip of the rock and the clouds, which is what I wanted.

Maybe some one will like this version.

My wife and I still are not sure what kind of a tree or bush this blossom is from. 

I just pulled up and snapped. I didn't spend much time with this one. I kind of wish I had spent more time. My wife liked it though so here it is. 


Long exposure made the waves blur.


Just the setting sun and some driftwood.

I laid down in wait for a really big splash on that rock. Which didn't happen like I wanted it to. 

That is all for now!! 

Oh, maybe you would like to see the updated Picture of the Week.


5 comments:

  1. I pick the bottom one. But then I always like sunset pictures. ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the misted waves im still itching to get to a waterfall and do that during a sun set ( just need to fine one point the right way...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was an anniversary trip...but I don't see any pics of the two of you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like em all, Clark--you're good--but I actually like the trees one best of all. Neat perspective. You should try underexposing it a bit and see if you can get the shadows to really pop out.

    Always full of advice.....Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of the three of the big rock, my vote is actually for the third one, because I like the perspective on the lake behind it.

    Having said that, somebody needs to defend the first one. Distractions in a picture can be more interesting than the subject of the picture itself! Oh yeah, that's why they're called distractions.

    ReplyDelete