Saturday, May 15

Never Thought I'd do This....

...but I guess you can't say never in this world. I'd heard stories of ladies doing dumb stuff when they were pregnant, and how their brains disappeared and all that. Well I always figured it was just a story, that they were just using their pregnancy as an excuse. I'm finding out differently, pregnancy brain is for real folks.
   Yesterday I pulled the all time classic. We were getting ready to leave the house for the day, and I walked out to the car. I deposited my stuff in the back, and then happened to glance at my feet (yup, you know where this is going). On one foot was a sandal, on the other, a slip on shoe (I was wearing socks, so I didn't feel the difference between the two). My husband stood there and cackled at me. Arrgh! If it's this bad now, what are the next four months going to be like?!

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW CHARLOTTE! Way to go! That is too funny (I feel for you tho!) =)At least it was just your husband there to laugh at you. :)
    Thanks for sharing the story. -KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya well as far as I know it doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Charlotte. If that's the worst thing you ever do while pregnant, that'll be great. Wait till you try baking a cake in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete