Sunday, May 30

Sunday Morning Musings

Enjoying the peacefulness of a quiet, beautiful Sunday morning.
The house is clean.
We are going on a family picnic after church.
We got through the week. It was a hard week and a good week at the same time.
I'm thankful for God's protection, and His answer to desperate prayers. And for His timing. I got stranded by the road with a flat tire this week. I shouldn't have had any cell phone reception but I did. The flat tire happened after I had already driven three hours to my house.
I'm thankful for my mom-in-law, who is willing to drop everything and come to my rescue. She's done it twice now.
I am thankful for my miracle baby. Everything has been going well and "he" is healthy and active.
I am looking forward to the church service today, just because.
It's summer time. I love summer.
This summer is going to be full and busy, but that is just fine with me.
My man is off work tomorrow. We are wanting to go do something fun together. It might involve a canoe and water.
My man spent a large portion of his day yesterday getting me compost for my garden and flower beds. I'm thankful he indulges my hobbies and interests, even if he doesn't particularly care to do it himself.
Blessings to you all this coming week.

4 comments:

  1. Is it really a he? Wouldn't that be cool? Our baby is a he so the ultrasound tech says anyhow....we will see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, we don't know what it is. I call it a he. Clark thinks it's a she. I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sound quite happy and content...lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post Charlotte, my man started work on my yard today. I dream of grass...:) Glad to hear you're happy. Come see us sometime.

    ReplyDelete