Wednesday, November 23

And I am Thankful...

     For LIFE...and health. We had a close call with a semi last night.  I don't like to think about it, what could have happened. I think Clark and I would have come out ok, but not sure about Benny. And I'm doubly thankful for my men today.
     For Salvation...and those who are taking the gospel to others. To all of you that are working with the kids on the Reservation, keep going. You are doing a good work.
     For family. We love you all and have great times together. And to our parents for raising us. Clark and I are often amazed the the similarities in our up-bringing. I'm afraid our kids are going to be raised the same way we were. :)
     For church family. We love you dearly.
     For a messy house, it's warm and it's home. For dirty dishes, we have plenty of food to eat. For dirty laundry, we have plenty of warm clothes to wear.
     For a little boy that is wanting attention. It means he has a mommy and they love each other.
    

2 comments: