Thursday, November 10

For My Mom

...And anyone else that cares.

     This is post-hair cut. This was a week or so after, so it had grown out a little. And it's grown out even more now, so I'm happier with it then I was at first. Cutting the hair of a very active one year old is an interesting feat, I knew i had about five or less minutes before he'd be tired of the project. I think I did it in about three minutes, and it looked like it!
     This week was one of those tough mothering weeks. His very stubborn side tooth was bothering him again. I hope that THIS time it comes all the way through. And then he got a head cold as well. So for about four nights I was getting  up every hour or so. And that was with Tylenol. Last night he slept better, as in only getting up every 2-3 hours. And he's happier and eating again this morning. So I'm hopeful that we're over that hump. I had to wonder yesterday, how I ever did it when he was newborn and nights like that were a fact of life. It seemed much harder this time around.
     And I wanted to paint my whole bathroom this week. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, I LOVE the haircut. I'll admit it made him look like a toddler and not a baby anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the picture. Looks nice. The nice thing about haircuts is that they can always grow out again. We want our babies to grow up, yet it is always kinda sad how fast it happens. Mom

    P.S. Do I have to start a blog to be able to comment anymore other than anonymously?

    ReplyDelete