Monday, March 22

Hi All,

I am back, but incidently I have not much to say, so I will just post some photos that I happened by and my new camera (Nikon DSLR) "happened" to be with me. (In my wife's words"New Toy".) For your information the "New Toy" was worth every penny and my relationship with the wife.......... is doing just fine. In the future, I probably won't always mention what camera I took them with, because 75% of the time it doesn't really matter. People take pictures and a good camera just makes it easier.



My favorite swamp.




OK, So it is a bit abstract, but you have admit the lighting was good.



A humble, dead, and rotting stump. You don't have to like this picture if you don't want to.


These guys are aggravating, they won't come around to the other side of the feeder and let me get a full view of them.



An old farm stead that I go by on the way to work. The sunlight was a bit harsh..... Blah......



Is that any better?


Last but not least, I like this one because is means spring is on the way. I can't wait!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

--Clark Graber--

7 comments:

  1. Every time I just have to say Oh Wow! I LOVE your perspective!!!! And the camera! You'll have a TON of fun w/ that! I should say you're having a ton of fun! WOW! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures....specially the rock one! good job Clark...you needa frame that farmstead one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, it looks like you're having fun with that camera! ~GB
    P.S. We have a whole new reason for you to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the black and white farm house and the swamp bestest. --Lisl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the real Dru Lattin--otherwise known as my lesser half. You make me jealous for the countryside. I like the barn pic too, and I don't really think the light is bad at all! What aperture did you use? If you posted your exif data on your blog with each pic, that would be quite interesting, and maybe helpful. (If you upload pics to your Picasa web album, and then post to your blog from there, I think it would work.)

    BTW: We have even better reasons for you to come visit us than Gabe and Jenny do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much enjoy seeing your pictures!
    Do you have any good suggestions where to get a good deal on a nice, basic Canon camera? (just thought you might know. ;) )
    --KL

    ReplyDelete
  7. In response to Dru;
    I think most of these were taken at f8 - f11 and ISO of 200-800. I would have to go back and look. I might could post some more of that information.... I will have to think about it.
    In response to KL;
    I ordered my stuff from www.bhphotovideo.com, but there are other good places I hear about, such as www.adorama.com.

    ReplyDelete