Thursday, March 4

Just A Few Odds & Ends
Hi folks,
I am about to try and bring life back into a seemingly forgotten blog. I do not have a lot to say. So, without too much ado and pontification on pointless humdrum, I will just post some humble photos that happened to present them selves; and I happened to be there at the same time they were. So now I get to share them with you.

Ok so this one is photo shopped just to bring out the fading red glow of sunlight. No, it is not a mountain, it is just a simple sand pile. I went by the same area again and met up with the next three photos.




Anyway I have been looking for an orange sunlight on snow. That is the closest I have come so far. Two more pictures from last weekend with a brief explanation and I must sign off soon.





The hands are around the handle of a milling machine thingy. Picture was taken at an event our friends put on. Basically it is a display of the colonial times and how they did things. This was the miller of course.



Last but not least. Ethan and I went down to the beach to have a look around. The sunlight was somewhat harsh so I decided to turn this one B&W for the fun of it. Well, I have to go now, seeing that I have others things to do.

Thanks for stopping by!!

--Clark Graber--

11 comments:

  1. Very very good Clark. You don't give yourself enough credit....or did you act so humble so I would say that? ;-)

    You overcropped some of your images imho. I don't know what happening in the milling picture, or in the beach scene. Good stuff anyhow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Well....so we do get to hear from the Northwoods Fireside again! Very well done Clark. And the photos! WOW! I like your perspective very much! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dru just wanted to see Charlie, that's all.
    Nice stuff Clarky, now post some at the very least once a week or better yet two or three times a week. My favorite one here is the one of the old fence row under the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very bottom one of the tree on the rock, is the only one that cropped, and that was just a sliver off of one side. They are all compressed to a smaller size for easier uploading. Dru if you would like me to post one of Charlie, since you are so anxious to see him, I can do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your perspective is very good if you posted these uncropped, I believe. Very nice, and as your mother says, keep it coming! ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics. Clark, and a very nice post you and Charlotte should do it more often!! The "milling machine thingy" is a called a Quern or if you'd prefer, hand powered grist mill.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisl, I didn't delete your comment, somehow it disappeared into cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clark Your amazing with your photography!!!!!!! makes me look like pure rooky Keep it up man

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the sand pile was from a trip to Idaho until I read the caption. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seeing that we don't have real mountains in WI........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had I thought quicker I'd have mentioned the real mountain thing myself!

    ReplyDelete