Monday, March 8

Paths & Life

Hello,
My mind went to how our lives are like roads & paths.


God may give us a glimpse far into the future and give us a reason to travel.


Many corners and turns come on the way.


Making the next bend in the road a mystery.


Maybe even a little cold comes our way.



Do you let rough weather stop you?




Maybe you can't see very far ahead.



I won't leave out the pleasant places!!


Don't forget to bring a map!!
Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. "
Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. "
Matthew 28:20 "......... and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the World. "


Thanks for reading!!
--Clark Graber--

6 comments:

  1. Very good Clark. I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Clark! Keep it up.-Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Clark, Very nice and thought provoking... Wonderful photos too! Shilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really good Clark!! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Are they for sale :)

    ReplyDelete