Monday, April 19

Rose Bushes & Big Birds

Hi folks,

I am back again. I had a relaxing weekend, and thus I had time to do what I enjoy (photography). So rather than be selfish, I thought I would share what I saw.
I know the above is not a rose bush or a bird, but I put it there for those eccentric folks who enjoy the abstract.

This is from a rose bush in my mom's front yard. Spring is an interesting time of the year, because of all the trees and bushes showing signs of life.

We went down to a bridge and a heron put on a sort of show for us. I don't think the tree held his weight too well, because he flew off to somewhere else...


...which was a lot farther away. I had to crop this so you could see it better. (If I don't tell you it is cropped, it probably isn't.)



Then he came a little closer to give us good look over. He stood there stock still for about 10 minutes I would say.



This is one is cropped too. I saw this guy on the way to work. I am a little bugged by it because the lighting is all wrong. I might be able to fix that later.

That's all for now!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics, did you mess with colors on that heron? Have you noticed that when you downsize pics to put on here they get grainier and noisier? I think they do anyway, probably I just don't do it right.

    ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are what the camera gave me(VIVID + WB was Auto w/Tweaks or Shade) Yes, I have noticed how downsizing affects the quality. I confess I am trying to decide if I like the bird pictures. Just to be hard on myself, I think I could do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either back up and get the whole bush or get closer and get only the bird.
    -Simply Good Advice

    I am enjoying your ambition more than your perspective right now. But that's a compliment too, albeit backwards.

    ReplyDelete