Monday, April 4

Rainy Monday

Hello Folks,
           Let me set some things straight before we start. #1 I am sick. #2 It is Monday. #3 I went outside and there was nothing to take pictures of. Just to prove it I am going to post some.

A dead leaf lies lifelessly on the cold snow.
A dead what ever it is.......  Poking its scraggly head up against the dismal landscape.
How about some old worn out pine needles?
How depressing.

My wife says she likes this one. I am not sure yet.
Oh, and did I say there are mud puddles every where. Just mud and....... Hey!! Do see what I see? Let me show you.
Ah yes!! If you work  hard enough and keep your eyes open.....
You just may actually see something worth keeping.
It is photos like this one that make it all better.
Peek a boo with daddy. 

        I am sorry I am not trying to be cruel like the the last post. Hopefully the bottom pictures are happy ones and don't leave you feeling too depressed.

Till Later!!

Clark

P.S. All the drab weather outside just means that spring is on the way!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with Charlotte. It looks exactly like something you'd see in a modern wall hanging, matted and framed, and all. Very nice. Use a wicker frame or something rustic and mellow. Very quieting.

    ReplyDelete