Thursday, March 31

Spring Fever

Hello,
       Yes, I now have spring fever. My intent is to pass it on to you. Please look at the following pictures and reminisce  with me on what is was like when the grass was green and the weather was warm.

Remember the Robins we used to see?
Remember the daisies that would come up in the yard?
Remember what it was like to take walk in the woods and see green ferns?
How about taking a walk down the river?
We used to go canoeing too. Hmmm..... I wonder what that was like?
Ah!! Yes, the campfires. The sound of crackling flames and the lingering taste of a nice greasy burger washed down with some potato salad. Don't forget the root beer floats that came afterwards.
How about fresh veggies from the garden. Remember that?
You know if the snow would leave and the green grass would come, that would be just ducky with me.
If the following post has made you become frantic with a desire to be out side and doing those sorts of things mentioned above, then this post has fulfilled its duty and my job is done. 

Till later!!

Clark

9 comments:

  1. Brat! That was a fun excursion though. I still just stand in awe at your photography. Your perspective is so good ... You do an excellent job...or else the camera does. God must have allowed your sight issues all for good purpose. Amazing good pictures. And of course your God given sense of humor too is always fun to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done,Clarky. What a Brat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not even nice!!! Good pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about? We have green grass, robins, and warm sunny weather! :) Sorry, I couldn't resist! ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clark, your creativity coupled with humor is a winner. Yup, we need spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You people. Sigh. We're having 90* here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally invite any or all of you to come visit us and have some REAL warm weather (Yes, Clark--kinda like real mountains or real trucks.) I'll bring the root beer.
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real spring was getting stuck in the driveway on the way to church this morning. Glad my mom's car was on firmer ground. With a bit of prayer and some wood under one wheel it came out fairly painlessly this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't feel bad David. We nearly got stuck in ours yesterday and I am not sure how my work car is going to make it out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete