Friday, December 10

Anticipating a Snow Day!

     We're supposed to get a big snow storm tonight and tomorrow! First one of the season! I can't wait!! You should have heard Clark and me when we saw the forecast this morning; we sounded like a couple of kids with a new toy. We had projects and stuff planned for tomorrow, but I'm afraid that we'll just decide to play all day instead. I'm dreaming of hot chocolate and games and books and stupid movies and yummy food. We'll see I guess. I have no way to get to the library for the books and stupid movies, so maybe that part of the dream will be slightly crippled (though there is always Youtube!). I told Clark we need a majorly competitive game like Monopoly or Catan or something to play against each other. We also need to do family protrait for the Christmas letter. Ha! Like we'll even get out of our PJ's tomorrow! Maybe we can put a new spin on Christmas pictures.....
      I decided to do my Saturday cleaning today, and it's finished except for vacuuming and mopping the bathroom floors. I need to make something for church on Sunday sometime as well. And wash dishes of course.
      Benny is getting more alert and active. He rolls over all the time, if he feels like it. He's also at the stage where he is bored, and he thinks Mom should have all day to play with him. Which she doesn't. I'm trying to decide if I should think, "I can't wait until he's crawling," or not. I do think he's growing up WAY. TOO. FAST! I guess I'll always say that.
     We're enjoying the seasons activities, Christmas carols on the radio, cookie baking, and caroling planned for Sunday. I need to do my Christmas shopping as well. What do men like? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Clark says that ladies are just as hard to shop for, which I can't imagine!
     Anyway, this is a summery of my life on a wintery Friday afternoon. I'll let you know what we actually did on our snow day after it happens!

1 comment:

  1. We're having all the same dreams here about tomorrow, sure hope it happens!

    ReplyDelete