Monday, March 21

From Our House

    We were/are having spring, but tomorrow a late storm is supposed to arrive. Winter is reluctent to let go of it's grip this year.We're supposed to get at least 8 in. of snow, and there is a blizzard warning north of us.
    We spent the weekend with my family. Benny enjoyed playing with another side of  aunts, uncles and grandparents. I wonder if children instinctively know and are comfortable with their grandparents, even if they don't see them terribly often. Both of my little brothers are taller then me now.
     Clark will likely work from home tomorrow, which will give me an opportunity to get a few things done and not have to keep an eye on Benny at the same time. I'm preparing my bathroom for a final painting blitz in the near future. I'm trying to paint straight stripes on crooked walls. Clark wants to know what I'm going to do if we level the house and then the walls will be straight and the stripes crooked.... So don't look very closely when you visit.
      Quote of the Week:
     I asked Clark what our plan is if the electricity fails during the storm, as we have no way of heating the house in that case. His reply, "We'll plug in the electric heaters and call them (Dad and Lance) to come get us." A 'mental slip of the fingers.'

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's no water or fire at our house either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like something clark would say ;) jk

    ReplyDelete