Saturday, May 7

Signs of Spring

Hello,

          Some one told me I had not posted in awhile so I guess I will remedy that. Spring is here and I believe that winter has puffed its last icy breath. Anyway, it is nice to go out and see green now instead of just mud, sticks, and remnants of snow.

Some green in my Mom's flower garden.
A flower is a pleasant sight to the eyes after a long winter.
It is warm enough to eat out side and the Grabers are enjoying that.
Pussy willows.
Leaves!! Little tiny green leaves.  (I know some one is going comment that they have had leaves on the trees for the last month.)

That is all for now!! Hope you enjoyed it.
 
Oh, and I updated Photo of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. "Puffed its last icy breath." Love it Clark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks, we've had leaves on our trees..... Just kidding Clark, very nice pics. I was out doing the same thing the other night. It's always nice when spring comes and you have flowers and such for photography subjects. Winter and snow is good for awhile, but it starts to all look the same after awhile. ~GB

    ReplyDelete